Run for Office
Do you think you have what it takes? Here are some resources to send you to the front of the pack.
- Crowdpac – Create a Start Running page and test your potential financial support without the pressure of committing. Collect pledges from your supporters before you declare.
- VoteRunLead – Download e-Books, take a primer course, and sign up to “Run as You Are.”
- Run Women Run – A compilation of resources and links to help women get started in political office.
- #ILookLikeAPolitician – A mentorship program designed to encourage young people to run for office.
- New Politics – Answering the Call is a program for military veterans or civilian graduates of programs such as AmeriCorp who still are still interested in serving their country in politics. The program will train participants.